Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
DC Net Impact (DCNI) June Happy Hour: 2012 Conference Brainstorm
Thursday, June 14, 2012 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EDT)
DC Net Impact Professional Chapter (DCNI)
June Happy Hour: 2012 Conference Brainstorm at Local 16!
WHEN: Thursday, June 14, 2012, 6:30pm – 8:30pm
WHAT: Please join Net Impact's DC Professional Chapter as we cool off with drinks at Local 16's rooftop lounge and discuss this year's Net Impact conference, taking place Oct. 25th-27th in Baltimore. Come join us and share your ideas for partnerships, potential Local Impact clients (who receive pro-bono consulting during the conference), events and more! Reps from the different conference working groups will be on hand to answer questions, talk about your ideas and recruit volunteers for their teams.
WHERE: Local 16, 1602 U Street, NW, Washington, DC
DIRECTIONS: In the spirit of sustainability, we encourage you to use public transportation.
- METRO: U Street (Green/Yellow)
- PARKING: If taking public transportation is not possible, street parking is available nearby.
- DC Net Impact Paid Chapter Members: Free, food and drinks individual responsibility
- Non-Members/Guests: Free, food and drinks individual responsibility
REGISTRATION: Confirm your registration on Eventbrite.
- Please select ticket price appropriate to your membership status with DC Net Impact Professional Chapter. Your membership status will be verified prior to the event.
- Please note that subscription to the DC Net Impact Meetup Group does not equal paid membership to Net Impact or the DC Net Impact Professional Chapter.
- If you are not currently a paid member of DC Net Impact Professional Chapter, you may join at: http://netimpact.org/. Select “Washington, DC Professional” as your primary chapter affiliation when you complete your profile.
- To receive the member discount, you must select “Washington DC Professional” as your primary home chapter affiliation in your Net Impact profile in order to show up in our database and qualify for the discounted price.
- Ticket purchase is final and non-refundable, unless DCNI cancels the event.
- Additional available space and tickets cannot be guaranteed at the door, advance registration is recommended.
When & Where
DC Net Impact Professional Chapter
About DC Net Impact, 2011 Professional Chapter of the Year:
The mission of DC Net Impact (DCNI) Professional Chapter is to inspire, educate, and equip the Washington DC metro community to use the power of business to create a more socially and environmentally sustainable world.
DCNI aims to empower our network of professionals to use the power of business to foster positive social, economic and environmental impact. We leverage our unique position in the Washington DC metro area to cultivate sustainability within the private, nonprofit and public sectors. We contribute to the growth and development of professionals throughout their careers by providing high quality events and workshops that facilitate networking and create learning opportunities in the areas of corporate social responsibility, social entrepreneurship, nonprofit management, international development, green business management, environmental sustainability and other related fields.
About Net Impact, DCNI parent organization:
Net Impact is an international nonprofit organization with a mission to inspire, educate, and equip individuals to use the power of business to create a more socially and environmentally sustainable world. Our membership includes current and emerging leaders in the CSR, social entrepreneurship, nonprofit, international development, and environmental sustainability sectors who are actively improving the world.
Join our email list:
Follow us at:
#DCNI & #NetImpact